Stadt Landshut
RSS-FeedSchreibenSeite drucken
Hilfe
Startseite       Pfad:  / Kultur / Sightseeing / Basilica of St. Martin

Basilica of St Martin

Basilica of St Martin

Work on Landshut's parish and collegiate church was begun by the master builder Hans Krumenauer in 1385 and concluded in 1500 with the considerable involvement of Hans von Burghausen. With its unusual proportions, which are extended in the vertical, and its combination of the high and late Gothic styles, the church is one of the most significant Gothic buildings in south Germany. At 130.6 m the tower is the tallest brick tower in the world (source: wikipedia).

Pictures

  • St. Martin 2008
  • St. Martin 2008
  • St. Martin 2008
  • St. Martin 2008
  • St. Martin 2008
  • St. Martin 2008
  • St. Martin 2008
  • St. Martin 1920
  • St. Martin 1969
  • St. Martin 1927
  • St. Martin 1960
  • St. Martin 1910

Weitere Dienste

Address

Stiftsbasilika St. Martin

Kirchgasse / Altstadt
84028 Landshut
E-MailInternetauftrittBeschreibung